Does anyone have an actual EMAIL ADDRESS for customer service so that I can send them a picture of the shattered dishes I got from them?

We bought the dishware set and picked up at the store in Virginia. The box has been unopened until my son got to his college dorm and found the plates shattered.

He not knowing what to do threw the broken shards in the dumpster. I called customer service and was told that he would need to take the broken dishes into a JC Penney store and they'll decide what to do. Say what? My son is in college in another state and doesn't have a vehicle to drive.

How is that supposed to happen.

I told customer service that I have a picture that I could show them but she said I would need to take that to my store but it's doubtful they would do anything.

I would really like to email someone in corporate to show them this picture. Has anyone had luck with an email address?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jcpenney Cons: Customer service solution to my problem.

Comments

I read they do not take complaints or anything like that in the form of e mail.....