State: Connecticut City: Stamford Product: Jcpenney Jeans Clear all filters (1 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Jcpenney in Stamford, Connecticut - Out of Stock and Cancelled Items

I am a tall, plus-sized girl and it is extremely difficult for me to find pants in my size and especially length. I used to go to JCPenney for ALL of my pants needs including jeans and formal slacks. However, they have recently stopped carrying any pants in ultra tall sizes and I can no longer find pants elsewhere that fit for under $50. My pants shopping experience used to be very easy with Penney's, but now shopping for pants is a chore and an expense. Also, they remain out of stock on over half of their items. Again, with me being a larger size, it is almost guaranteed that they remain out of stock in my size on all of the items that I previously went to JCPenney for. Needless to say, I will no longer be a customer of this retailer.

Why is JCP constantly out of stock? On most of the items on larger sizes the are always out of stock. This store is not the same as years past.

Just discovered that JCP no longer carries about 10 items that I have purchased regularly for decades! Went to order Underscore briefs and Cabin Creek pants today and these have been discontinued, as are St John's Bay items.

If they don't need me as a customer anymore, I see this as an ominous sign. I've already taken a steep loss on my shares of JCP in my brokerage IRA. I've been holding out hope this would rebound, but now I know it doesn't stand a chance.

Selling my shares on Monday!!

View more comments (1)