2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will be very happy when JCPenney goes out of business.On 12/31/2017, I ordered JCPenney merchandise in the amount of 127 dollars.

JCPenney happily took 127 dollars from my bank account, but never bothered to ship the items that I had ordered. I have yet to receive the merchandise that I ordered from JCPenney. JCPenney claimed that my order would be delivered within 4 to 7 business days. JCPenney has the absolute worst customer service of any major retail corporation.

Although JCPenney merchandise is an excellent value at affordable prices, I will never again buy anything from JCPenney.JCPenney has absolutely no excuse for stealing my money

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service and time for delivery or excuses.

Comments

Couldn't you just go into your local JCPenney explain the situation show them the paperwork showing what you ordered and paid? I'm sure at my store we would have been happy to refund your money since you never got your items.

h.kitchener

Now you understand why allowing someone, anyone to take money from your bank account is so very dangerous and unwise. A responsible consumer never uses a debit card or such and always, always uses a credit card when online. For purchases locally, in store of course, cash is best.