1.8K views

Why have you discontinued your Cabin Creek line of twill pants?I am outraged.

These have got to be your "bread and butter" pant. I've worn them for probably 30 years of more. I love them!!! I want to buy some more of them.

You have made me very unhappy as I know I'll never find a pair of pants that fit me so well and looks so good. I wear an 18WP, and have several pairs in navy, black, and tan which I wear practically every day.

You have basically eliminating any reason for me to go to a JC Penney store.Please, pretty please, bring them back.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Very disappointed you no longer offer Cabin Creek twill slacks.I've had mine for, well it seems like forever, and they're starting to wear.

I love the feel and they fit me perfectly. Why can't you bring them back ...

please bring them back.Thank you.

to Anonymous Taylor, Arizona, United States #1166294

How do we let JCPenney know our feelings concerning the Cabin Creek trousers?Do these comments, complaints, and postings get sent to the companies?

I'm getting desparate for some new pants.

Thanks for your comments.Nice to know someone else feels the same as I do.

I too have been :cry devastated about the Cabin Creek twill pants (CC).Nothing as good out there.

Truly a classic, uwonderful offering. Wore them from age early 30s on up. Have a CC jean jacket in my closet from 10 years ago that is still going strong. I'd buy new things from the St.

John's Bay, Ambrielle, and East5th lines each season.

I'm a middle-aged, middle-sized, middle-income F professional and there is nothing there for me anymore.I don't want teenybopper clothes that are garish and poorly made, or matronly styles.

We would come back if you would bring our lines back.

Cranberry, Pennsylvania, United States #619581

NO CABIN CREEK TWILL ....... what I have are worn out & there's nothing, not even jcpenney to replace them ........ VERY DISAPOINTED!

Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States #591803

mostly everything i bought at jcpenney was cabin creek elastic cotton laies petite slacks and cotton tops, for over 25 yrs.. please bring them back.

#581988

:cry I used to shop at Penney's a lot, but that is no longer true.I also spent a LOT of money there.

I now spend my money at Kohl's and Beall's. Penney's has apparently chosen to cater to teeney-boppers and yuppies. The quality has also changed along with the selections of brands.

I am VERY unhappy with not being able to find Cabin Creek pants which I have worn for years due to the wear, fit and versatility.Women of our generation and size are a growing population and with our disposable income, Penney's had better sit up and take notice or they will be sorry!!!!

to Carol Mills Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #610590

I only used Penney's in the past for uniforms and Cabin Creek pants.I am a tall size 22.

Better bring em back or go out of business JC!:(

to Steph #650536

ditto here JCP on the listen up or go out of business part.Oh, but I guess you already learned that lesson from Ron Johnson's mismanagement.

Hopefully we can find and go directly to the the manufacturer for "our" pants and won't need JCP to bring them back.

to Carol Mills #650534

I agree with you whole heartedly except for the "our generation" part.These Cabin Creek pants are for all generations.

They know no age for the style.

these are great on everyone.My daughter is in her late 20's and loves them

I am also very UNHAPPY that you are not carrying the Cabin Creek pants.I have worn them for the last 20 years and have enjoyed having pants that fit well.

I know you must have sold the heck out of them because the stores were always short on sizes when I shopped.

You must be trying to do away with a lot of your customers with this move.Please bring them back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!