3.9K views

I always bought the cabin creek wrinkle free stain release shirts with long sleeves and button down collars.I can no longer find the line of clothing at JCPenney.

Don't know what has happened with this company but you have priced yourself out of the average persons dress clothing lines and gotten away from what made Penneys great. Your upper management people have failed totally in presenting what the people wish to buy. Certainly hope you can turn it around before it is too late.

I have shopped Penneys for 65 years.Where can I find these items if not at Penneys?

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

None of this is helpful, because JCP has done nothing about it.

Get a life and move on.

I too bought the cabin creek wrinkle free women’s shirts. Very disappointed.

i, too, miss my cabin creek....i stopped shopping jcp and i used to work there....they are too trendy for the younger set now and have no regard for the older set who kept them in business for years!!

I wore the Cabin Creek twill pull-on pants since I was 20 - for over 20 years.Even though I spent about $2000 or more per year (excluding Christmas) at JCP, I stopped shopping there after discovering that they discontinued these pants (and skirts).

I will not shop JCP for discontinuing these pants and for adversely affecting my son's credit 10 years ago because his JCP card was paid in full and he was not using it!!!! How can a company make an adverse report to the credit bureaus because someone is paid in full and not regularly using their card???

The ONLY reason I would EVER shop JCP again would be if they brought back my pants.I won't even buy my favorite sheets and towels there - although they probably are no longer sold there because JCP has probably gone to cheaper versions of those, as well as many other things, from what I hear.

Please bring back the Cabin Creek women's button down camp shirts. Love those shirts.

I too am so disappointed I cannot find this brand any longer and I am still wearing some I purchased 20 years ago but keep trying to replace them. The new clothes for women are disgusting in quality. rita

I agree with this lady.I also wore and still have many of the shirts and pants.

I used to be able to go into Penny's pick up a size 12 petite jeans, and never have to try them on.One of the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever had was by Cabin Creek.

Another fruitless search for Cabin Creek corduroy pull-on pants.I bought every color that was available, wore them out, repurchased....have been looking ever since and hoped that I could find them...Alas.

It would help somewhat if we knew WHY JCP discontinued this line. I've read the comments and agree wholeheartedly with them all.

WHAT HAPPENED?I need to find these pants--18 WP....77 year old in Iowa!

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #1254406

the best pants I ever bought were elastic waisted twill pants with a true fit. NOW the closest I came was crappy twill pants, 1 1/2 inches smaller than the same size in cabin creek.