2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have made multiple calls to retail store regarding defective mattress under warranty. The first in store attempt to return Feb 2 - On each of my seven phone calls I was told they were busy and I would have to wait -OR they had no record of the transaction subsequently generating a new one.

At the end of February I had a conference call with both in store rep and XPO they told me my fault- everytime I call I will have a wait an additional 6 weeks because they cancel out the first request and then put in a new one. I said how can that be when you said that you never had the first request? I started calling JP Consumer affairs and got the same run around from them. The only difference was they had XPO call me -XPO said they would call me back to get on the schedule-it is now March 23 and NO CALLS I still have a defective mattress.

Now I am going to better Business Bureau and will need to file a consumer complaint perhaps one of those TV personalities as well if I can reach them. There is no point contacting them any further because they just lie to you and pretend that the person you spoke with at a earlier date did not write anything down. SO I spoke with 15 people so far and no body writes anything down.

NEXT STOP Consumer AFFAIRS People be ware when purchasing big box items- I read your terms of service but have to wonder why you even have this here- your company does not care about its customers. I will be seeking compensation for my damages

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor mattress sales information misleading delivery period, Run around no one is to blame no one takes ownership, In considerate, Way i was treated.

Comments

RoundWesternGorilla

Unsubscribe waste of time

If you called 7 times (probably just 2), and they explained to you that they won't give you a refund or replace it because whatever is wrong with it (you never explained) is considered YOUR fault....then guess what??? It's YOUR fault!!

Whatever you did to that poor mattress is now your problem. Going to the BBB on a retail company that is already going bankrupt anyway?? Yea....good luck with that!

They won't give a rats tickled behind about your problem with YOUR mattress! They have bigger fish to fry.