Phoenix, Arizona

Bring back East 5th pants, I can't find them elsewhere.I am not p*****, I am very disappointed, they fit me perfectly and I am a hard fit.

Thank you. I went to the store and the salesperson didn't know that JC Pennys had discontinued the line. She found another sales rep and she knew JC Penny's had discontinued them. She looked up online to try and find them to no avail.

I came home and tried to find them and I could not.If you have any information on where to purchase East 5th womens pants I would appreciate it, thanks again

Review about: East 5Th Pants.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Extremely Disappointed
Niagara Falls, New York, United States #1318132

Just went looking for East 5th pants at JCPenney's and couldn't find any.They fit me great and looked great for work.

It was so easy to walk in and grab my size. I didn't even have to try them on. I have been wearing them for quite some time. Can't believe they discontinued them.

Please reconsider and bring them back.Not sure what to buy now.

I am so frustrated that Penny's discontinued the East 5th Ave line.

I use to shop at Penny's all the time and purchased every color of the pants. I don't understand why they discontinued this brand. Bring it back!!!!

Topbiller
Wichita, Kansas, United States #762360

Agreed, love that line of pants. Had bought a pair in navy and one in black. Not sure what I am going to do now that they are gone.

MA

East 5th WERE my favorite brand of dress pants.I loved the way they fit and the hidden side zipper flatters every figure.

I have also tried to find them elsewhere but have not had any luck.

Let's keep trying ladies!

Jan
Richmond, Virginia, United States #698915

I agree. They discontinued the East 5th line and another line (can't think of name), but they also had fit nicely. Hard to find pants for work now as I am hard to fit as well.

cam
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #665878

I TOO AM VERY DISAPOINTED IN THE CHANGE OF JCPENNY STORES. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY A PAIRS OF east 5TH HIDDEN ZIP PANTS OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS,I ALWAYS REPLACED MY OLD ONE WITH THE SAME PANTS AND COLORS I LOVED THE SELECTION. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE CLOTHING LINE.