I wanted to purchase a Lego set for my son who was with me. I was with my boyfriend also.

A pushy sales woman insisted to get the 35% discount that the store had signs in the department, I had to sign up for the Pennies Credit Card. I wanted to please my son who loves Lego kits and I find Lego sets to be expensive. So, I grudgingly agreed. She insisted the process would only take a few minutes.

More like 20-30 minutes since she seemed new and had to keep asking another employee questions. In fact it took so long that my poor son wanted to leave and repeatedly told me to cancel the purchase! I told the salesperson cancel it. She refused!

She had my info already, my BF was listening and I didn't want to make a scene, so I waited. And waited. OH, she kept insisting, only a few more minutes! Well, congratulations, lady!

You lost a customer for JC Pennies! How could the store hire such a person who had such poor customer service skills!!

User's recommendation: Yes, I had exactly the same experience with Priceline sticking me with Spirit Airlines. HORRIBLE! Priceline is a rip off and William Shatner was wise to stop advertising for them!

Preferred solution: I want the person who did that to me to be fired! I didn't get her name but I want a manager to call me and help me file a complaint against her! .

JCPenney Cons: Customer service representatives are not competent, Lack of trained personnell.

Location: 3570 Tyler Street, Riverside, CA 92503