Reston, Virginia

We keep getting bills from JC Penny. Our account was resolved weeks ago while working with a gentleman from GE Capital. We paid the balance owed and an agreement was reached that the fees would be removed. There were errors on our account made by Penny's as well and these were corrected. The gentleman assisting us was Peter Richards who is located in India. The confirmation number is 4071302.

Related: Jcpenney - Stonebridge Partner

We paid $122.14 as requested. The penalty of $37.95 was waived.

Personnel from GE Capital act like they never make mistakes and assume that people who call are dead beats, in terms of attitude on the phone. Oddly, even though we assume that GE Capital has systems and accounting savvy, we had several errors in attempting to pay bills on line. The new executive leadership ought to wonder how many JCP customers like us are pissed and will NEVER buy again.

I would appreciate your clearing our account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jcpenney Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

anonymous
Richardson, Texas, United States #578842

obviously you have no idea how jcp works "anonymous".they are professional blame shifters.

nothing is ever their fault and no one knows how to fix it.

trust me, i worked there, had to deal with many MANY complaints and returns.That company is whack.

Yes you bought things at JCPenney's but they don't do the billing. Its sent through GEMB. JCP has next to nothing to do with it.