2.3

I recently purchased some window coverings for the majority of the windows in the house. I feel I was sort of talked into a style I wasn't real crazy about because I was told the style I wanted would not be a good fit for the window frames that had some obstructions.

Ultimately, I was the one that approved the style but the one I really wanted I realized would have worked just fine.

Then the treatments came and 2 out of 3 rooms had the wrong size coverings. When they had to be reordered, I asked if they could be expedited since it was the manufacturer's fault, I was told, "no", that I would have to get in line again.

One of the sets was wrong a 2nd time.

So I played the waiting game again. Finally, almost 3 months later, things finally came together.

The installers were great and I was really surprised when no one in the window covering department or customer service called to apologize/check in/or see what they could do; especially after the 2nd gaffe.

I would expect that if I bought something for $50 and went through all that but when you are spending $1000s, it is really unsettling.

I still have 3 more rooms to do and all I can say is that it will not be through JCP.

Preferred solution: I'm stuck. I just want JCP to know.

Comments