Sparta Township, New Jersey

I have had a JCPenny card for YEARS. 04/10/2019 I shopped at the Rockaway Mall in Rockaway, NJ.

I was in the shoe department buying shoes and a dress. Handed the associates my JCPenny card and it said I couldn't use it. I think the last time I used it might have been a couple of years ago. The associates did find my account, but it had my previous phone#.

We tried everything to take care of the problem, which lead into over a hour. Called the 800#. I have never had such an experience in my life. At the 800# all the women said to me was she sent me the jcp credit card at my NEW address in February of this yr.

2019. I NEVER received a Credit card for JCP. All I have ever had for years is just the plain JCP card. I expressed over and over I did not want another credit card (mastercard) all I wanted was to know what happen to my account!!

I finally closed out my account and started the process to open another account. We applied and seemed to be going along well then all of a sudden it would not go through. Again we called the 800# and they would tell me NOTHING except I would be getting a letter explaining.

The two associates that were helping me was -Christine & Roni, they were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! I was not the first person that went through this.

It has been happening to other customers also. JCP needs to do something about the bank they are dealing with (Barclay).

I want my JCP card only reinstated. I have excellent credit and have NEVER BEEN DENIED before!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Account.

Comments