Jcpenney - The *** commercial
I hate the commercial it's annoying and very bazaar.It's probably the worst commercial I've seen in a long time and every time it comes on I just want to not shop at JCpenney even more!!!!JCpenney has made watching TV for me a pain in the ***!!
Every time it comes on I have to change the channel because who wants to hear people yelling and screaming not me.
It's headache and sad because i don't know why they want to annoy so many people.I feel sorry for everyone else in this world that had to hear the commercial and see it!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I just spent an hour waiting for a shopping cart at the Redlands JCP. As a handicapped person it's a necessity, not a luxury. I tried shopping and..."
- "GE sent a repairman to my house in late March to repair wires that melted together inside my dishwasher. They melted the wire housing, which the tech removed but didn't..."
- "Put in four implants, one was infected when he finished the work, and second was extreme right implant to close to next one that 5 dentists told me it was..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."
- "Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter. Seeing..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."