JCpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.bd684a5
You may also like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Praesent porttitor, nulla vitae posuere iaculis, arcu nisl dignissim dolor, a pretium mi sem ut ipsum. Nullam accumsan lorem in..."
- "I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."