Jcpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.review #413551
You may also like
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "GUESS, Never again !!!!! Chinese production. It is disaster.!!!! These 2 bags bough at the airport official Guess Shop. What a shame they turn to rubbish after..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00. A lady by the name of V chopped off about..."