Jcpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.1194f441 review #413551
You may also like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "On march 14th i purchased a ticket for 183.00 my order number isADQE7WI to leave on the 15th but when i got there to semorn Blvd he said my confirmation..."
- "here's the scenario im the one who's the owner for the 2 bench polo shirts now my wife sent to my cousin so that my cousin sent to my friend..."