Jcpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "Last afternoon I was shopping in this store. They had on offer fruit foot just $ 1.00 and decided to buy a couple of them. When I got home I..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."