JCpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.d3771f5 review #413551
You may also like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Finding Modeling agency is the best decision we made for our wedding. She is so easy to work with, and make us comfortable in front of the cameras all the..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."