JCpenney - On-line customer

135 of 638 Jcpenney Reviews
May 31, 2013

I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.

I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.

J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.

616443f
Review #413551
4.1
I had the same issue 21
Had an experience with JCpenney?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Jul 18

I am not happy that JCP no longer offers Towncraft solid color shorts (walking). I will go elsewhere for shorts now.

Ozymandias

Jul 13

Needed to reorder for father - very annoying to find they're gone. When you go all-out to attract new customers and fail, driving away the loyal customers seems not so great an idea.

Jun 09

I have a son that is disabled & these elastic waist jeans were perfect for ease of changing & also comfort. When your posture is altered, the waist of most pants is too
high & cuts into your abdomen when sitting. These jeans were comfortable & I do think that they should be available.

Lost loyal customer

May 31 Bakersfield, California

JCP must have all the mis-managers & rejects from the other departments stores. Reminds me of Wards as they were about to go out of business. I can buy name brands anywhere. But you could only get Towncraft items at JCP. When they got rid of the full time professional personal in the men's department and no longer offer fittings. I could see the writing on the wall. I am so disappointed in the management and how they are dismantling and American institution. Also have you notice the junk they are starting carry in the isle's. What a same! Not that they seem to care they are losing customers, I will no longer wast my time shopping there.

lost customer

Apr 24

you are not alone, it is all over the net ,even on ebay they are selling above retail for those lucky to find their size. There is a good reason JCP is losing customers.

1 0 Reply
js

Mar 02

I am also very disappointed that JC Penney is no longer carrying Towncraft expandable slacks. The least they could have done was let us know. I would have stocked up.

Feb 17 Nashville, Tennessee

Towncraft were my favorite slacks to wear and purchase and now JC Penney no longer carries them. No wonder they are having problems. If someone else would start carrying them, they would have me for a customer...Shame on you JC Penney

Sad

Feb 16

We have purchased these Towncraft pants for around 10 years at JC Pennys. Too bad they got rid of something that worked for all types of people

Margaret

Jan 22 Alexandria, Virginia

I have bought Towncraft Mens Jeans and started looking again for them only to find they are no longer carried by JCP. How sad to lose such a good product.

LB

Jan 18

I myself have tried to order the same TownCraft jeans for my 88 year old father. I am trying to find them online and haven't had any luck so far. LB

Pat

Jan 13

I've been buying Towncraft elastic-waist pants (flat front) for years and this Christmas I couldn't find them at J C Penney's. This makes buying clothes for my son so much harder now. I sure wish Penney's would re-think this matter and stock Towncraft elastic-waist pants again (or something similar with elastic waists).

trackman

Jan 08

just finding these jeans a few years ago now and for a while are no longer available sucks. bought many pair on ebay but these work the best. it's too bad that either the company (JCP) or the Towncraft no longer has these to offer. no other brand i found fit and work the same.

Jan 08

Try losing weight you porker. JCP no longer needs to sell to the obese.

0 1 Reply
Dorie

May 03 Suffield, Connecticut

i buy these for 10 yrs. now. for my son who is very thin but has only one arm from a dirt bike accident. With the elastic waist he can get them on without assistance. It make him feel independent. he is only 33 yrs. old. So, you see you comment is wrong.

betty boop

May 23

NOT NICE COMMENT ABOUT THE OVER WEIGHT MAN!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

DAD

Jun 08 Cardington, Ohio

YOU ARE A *** NOTHING GOOD TO SAY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF YOU ARE WHY WE AS A WHOLE CAN'T GET ALONG I'M A SR AND THIS TYPE OF CLOTHING WORKS, FOR YOUNG AND OLDE . I HOPE SOON YOU BREAK A LEG OR GET IN A WRECK AND BREAK A HIP AND NEAD THIS TYPE OF WEAR. BUT YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE . GOOD BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE

FLTeach

Dec 07, 2013

I am looking for the TownCraft men's jeans, also. They are the only jeans my father likes, and he needs new ones. I was shocked to discover that Penney's no longer carries them. Sadly, it seems that every time I go to Penney's in search of something I am used to purchasing there, they no longer carry it. Maybe I just need to stop hoping they will be the store I used to love.

Di

Nov 30, 2013

Very unhappy that Penneys did away with towncraft pants and shirts. My husband has been using them for years, especially the back elastic pants.

unhappy

Aug 27, 2013 Bend, Oregon

:cry Please keep the topic of messages relevant to the subject. Personal attacks will be deleted. No Links or scripts.

Showing 1-20 of 22 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about JCpenney.
Filing a new complaint about
×