Jcpenney - On-line customer

224 of 1261 Jcpenney Reviews

I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.

I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.

J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.

129c2b3c review #413551
9 63 Helpful?
Had the same issue129 Comments38
Had an experience with Jcpenney?  Submit review about this company
224 of 1261 Jcpenney Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Hogan love

Mar 22 #962097 Fort Payne, Alabama

We're can I get towncraft elestic waist pants. Why would you quit selling them when everyone love those pants

Terry

Mar 18 #960319 Sioux City, Iowa

I have bought many of the Towncraft shorts in the past and love them. They fit the best and have shorter inseams that don't hang way down over my knees.
I wish you still carried them, as I can't find them anywhere on the web.

Sandy

Mar 10 #956406 Poughkeepsie, New York

I have purchased Towncraft jeans for years for my husband. Why are you not selling them anymore. Are they out of business or don't you carry them. Please tell me where they are selling them even if I have to go online. My husband loves these jeans and they always have been a good fit for him.

fauxnewz

Feb 12 #945101 Aurora, Colorado

Obviously they weren't making enough money off of the brand. I know you people are used to being catered to your whole lives, but sometimes companies need to cut things that simply aren't pulling enough profit. If it's that big of a deal in your life, go out and make your own "Townscraft expandable slacks" instead of collectively *** with the other 10 people that bought the product. Grow up.

kathy

Feb 05 #941750 Wichita, Kansas

Husband had stroke; asks for very little but tonight said that he wanted more of the TOWNCRAFT drawstring pants that are so comfortable. Immediately jumped on the Internet to read "JC Penney does not carry TownCraft." Please explain your reasoning for no longer carrying this brand any more.

Edmundsch1096

Jan 24 #935825 Englewood, Colorado

My husband always wore Towncraft jeans as far back as I can remember. The pairs that he has left are in bad shape. He is very disapointed that you no longer carry them. He has been shopping in other stores hoping to find them.
They wear better and look better than any other brand you offer.
We hope that you will start carrying them again.

bobo

Dec 21, 2014 #919132 Conesus, New York

Towncraft mens pants........Where are they after twenty years.......NOW I SEE WHY JC IS IN TROUBLE

Dec 07, 2014 #912468 Charlottesville, Virginia

We have been buying Towncraft for years ,this is sad that they are no longer available.

Les

Dec 02, 2014 #909638

I also have purchased Towncraft expandable pants for years and from JC Penny and wanted to purchase some more only to find out they no longer offer them.

another former customer

Nov 10, 2014 #898294 Kenner, Louisiana

they were best sellers so what does the CEO do? kill the line what else. All of the J.C. Penny house brands we go there for are now gone or reduced to nothing and they wonder were the customers went?

3 2 Reply
Carol

Oct 16, 2014 #885450 Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

I also have purchased Towncraft pants for my husband for the last 15 years and they are the best fitting pants I've ever seen. They have elastic in the back and a plain front so they look very neat and are comfortable as well. Why doesn't JC Penney wise up and sell what their customers like. Why does everything have to look sloppy? Come on, listen to your customers if you want to stay in business!

cookie

Sep 12, 2014 #869250

My husband loved those elastic back Towncraft pants. I can't find anything like them in his size anywhere else. Everything seems geared to the younger generation, but baby boomers are the ones with the money. Wake up corporate America!

Sadeyes

Aug 26, 2014 #861931

Yes! Am looking in vain for the towncraft wrinkle free short sleeve plaid shirts. They were good quality. Now all I seem to find is thin, poor quality, looks like you slept in them shirts. This is very frustrating. My husband wears them for work. Everything is poor quality these days. Its too bad that Penny's quality seems more like walmart these days.

one time loyal customer

Jul 29, 2014 #848057 New Orleans, Louisiana

I also have been buying Towncraft pant from JCP for decades. I had forethought to buy a huge supply in various colors before they stopped caring them. At my age I think i have enough for ten more years. I just do not go to JCP for anything now. They abandoned the loyal customer. The only ones I ran out of was the denim. How to screw up a company.

4 0 Reply
unhappy

Jul 26, 2014 #846436

No one else carried the volley shorts by Towncraft. Been buying them for years now, happily. There's the end of my shopping experience at JCP.

Jul 18, 2014 #842513

I am not happy that JCP no longer offers Towncraft solid color shorts (walking). I will go elsewhere for shorts now.

2 0 Reply
Ozymandias

Jul 13, 2014 #839983

Needed to reorder for father - very annoying to find they're gone. When you go all-out to attract new customers and fail, driving away the loyal customers seems not so great an idea.

Jun 09, 2014 #825433

I have a son that is disabled & these elastic waist jeans were perfect for ease of changing & also comfort. When your posture is altered, the waist of most pants is too
high & cuts into your abdomen when sitting. These jeans were comfortable & I do think that they should be available.

Lost loyal customer

May 31, 2014 #822384 Bakersfield, California

JCP must have all the mis-managers & rejects from the other departments stores. Reminds me of Wards as they were about to go out of business. I can buy name brands anywhere. But you could only get Towncraft items at JCP. When they got rid of the full time professional personal in the men's department and no longer offer fittings. I could see the writing on the wall. I am so disappointed in the management and how they are dismantling and American institution. Also have you notice the junk they are starting carry in the isle's. What a same! Not that they seem to care they are losing customers, I will no longer wast my time shopping there.

1 5 Reply
lost customer

Apr 24, 2014 #808796

you are not alone, it is all over the net ,even on ebay they are selling above retail for those lucky to find their size. There is a good reason JCP is losing customers.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jcpenney.
Filing a new complaint about
×