Jcpenney - On-line customer
I have purchased the TownCraft expandable slacks for the last 10 years from J C Penny, along with dress shirts and ties.I now find out that J C Penny no longer offers the TownCraft expandable slacks.
I guess I will take my shirt and tie business somewhere else. Maybe that is one of the reasons that J C Penny is having trouble and loosing customers and market share.
J C Penny said they wanted to hear from their customers, so here it is.Lets just see if this will get a response from the powers that be at the great J C Penny.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago. I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."