Jcpenney - JC Penney credit card interest rate increase
If this is the bank that handles JCPenney's credit card services, I am very aggravated over the increase in the interest rate of this card.It was already ridiculously high and now it is being jacked up even higher which I feel is exemplifying greed and a lack of concern for the users who are already facing difficult enough times with this economy.
I personally will not be using my card any more unless I can pay off the balance the next month.
I also will be advising people to not apply for a JCPenney card or to use theirs if they already have one and I have been an employee of JCPenney who had to encourage people to apply for cards.Shame on you!!11875365 review #155357
You may also like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "During the meet of the Restaurants owners in Chandigarh during the first week of February, the issue of paid news was officially discussed with serious concern. Instead of "create need..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."