Jcpenney - Beware: JCPenny/GE Capital make errors and lie
We keep getting bills from JC Penny. Our account was resolved weeks ago while working with a gentleman from GE Capital. We paid the balance owed and an agreement was reached that the fees would be removed. There were errors on our account made by Penny's as well and these were corrected. The gentleman assisting us was Peter Richards who is located in India. The confirmation number is 4071302.
We paid $122.14 as requested. The penalty of $37.95 was waived.
Personnel from GE Capital act like they never make mistakes and assume that people who call are dead beats, in terms of attitude on the phone. Oddly, even though we assume that GE Capital has systems and accounting savvy, we had several errors in attempting to pay bills on line. The new executive leadership ought to wonder how many JCP customers like us are pissed and will NEVER buy again.
I would appreciate your clearing our account.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."