Jcpenney - Beware: JCPenny/GE Capital make errors and lie
We keep getting bills from JC Penny. Our account was resolved weeks ago while working with a gentleman from GE Capital. We paid the balance owed and an agreement was reached that the fees would be removed. There were errors on our account made by Penny's as well and these were corrected. The gentleman assisting us was Peter Richards who is located in India. The confirmation number is 4071302.
We paid $122.14 as requested. The penalty of $37.95 was waived.
Personnel from GE Capital act like they never make mistakes and assume that people who call are dead beats, in terms of attitude on the phone. Oddly, even though we assume that GE Capital has systems and accounting savvy, we had several errors in attempting to pay bills on line. The new executive leadership ought to wonder how many JCP customers like us are pissed and will NEVER buy again.
I would appreciate your clearing our account.f306f4b review #303976
You may also like
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."