JCpenney - Beware: JCPenny/GE Capital make errors and lie
We keep getting bills from JC Penny. Our account was resolved weeks ago while working with a gentleman from GE Capital. We paid the balance owed and an agreement was reached that the fees would be removed. There were errors on our account made by Penny's as well and these were corrected. The gentleman assisting us was Peter Richards who is located in India. The confirmation number is 4071302.
We paid $122.14 as requested. The penalty of $37.95 was waived.
Personnel from GE Capital act like they never make mistakes and assume that people who call are dead beats, in terms of attitude on the phone. Oddly, even though we assume that GE Capital has systems and accounting savvy, we had several errors in attempting to pay bills on line. The new executive leadership ought to wonder how many JCP customers like us are pissed and will NEVER buy again.
I would appreciate your clearing our account.c3a7c65 review #303976
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag. The sticker said $30..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."