Jcpenney - Beware: JCPenny/GE Capital make errors and lie
We keep getting bills from JC Penny. Our account was resolved weeks ago while working with a gentleman from GE Capital. We paid the balance owed and an agreement was reached that the fees would be removed. There were errors on our account made by Penny's as well and these were corrected. The gentleman assisting us was Peter Richards who is located in India. The confirmation number is 4071302.
We paid $122.14 as requested. The penalty of $37.95 was waived.
Personnel from GE Capital act like they never make mistakes and assume that people who call are dead beats, in terms of attitude on the phone. Oddly, even though we assume that GE Capital has systems and accounting savvy, we had several errors in attempting to pay bills on line. The new executive leadership ought to wonder how many JCP customers like us are pissed and will NEVER buy again.
I would appreciate your clearing our account.12ea1dce review #303976
You may also like
- "I ordered mirror from kohl's online catalog and package was delivered yesterday. Take a look at the photo and that was what happens when you receive a broken mirror. You..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "My husband got the outer part of the bookcase put together and went to lay the shelves in and noticed the discrepancy in the shelf with the drippage from the..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."